No stain removal job is too job too small or too large for Cleaner Carpets Ashford!
Accidents happen. Children and pets get excited. However, these accidents can leave behind stains and unpleasant odours. We are specialists in stain removal, with over 10 years of experience in treating stained fabrics.. We often remove stubborn stains that other cleaning companies won’t touch. We’ll bring our speciality cleaning knowledge to bear to assess any stain or stained surface accurately.
The need for speed with stain removal
Speed is key to stain removal success. It’s much more difficult to remove a stain if it sits and dries on carpeting or fabric for too long.
If you require our expert stain removal services, we can respond quickly to your needs and remove the stain safely. Our stain-removal products are safe for pets and children.
Please be aware that some stains can become permanent. This includes urine stains and pollen stains on woollen carpets. We will assess your carpet and offer professional advice on the best way to remove it. Most importantly – we won’t use the wrong products and make a stain look worse. We have the skills, knowledge and understanding to not only remove most stains but also to recognize when a stain can be worsened.
How we approach stain removal
We will inspect the affected areas and give you a free no-obligation quote based on the severity and size of the stain.
Our technicians all have alkaline and acid spotters that can be used to treat blood, tea, coffee, red wine, urine, vomit, food and other stain types.
To ensure that delicate textile floors are radiant and clean, we always treat any stains or other imperfections before deep carpet cleaning. We will ensure that you are completely satisfied. If you are unhappy with any of our services, we will return to rectify the situation.
When assessing your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning needs, we will always be truthful and professional. We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. We have many satisfied clients and a proven track record.
Although a general stain remover might be able to remove some carpet stains, they are unlikely to remove stains that have a more complex chemical structure. The right stain removal product is needed for each type of fabric and carpet stain, and we know what to use and when.
Feel free to email us a picture of your stain to see if we can help. We have a wide range of stain-removal products that can be used to get rid of even the most stubborn stains.
What is the average time it takes to remove a stain?
Most stains can be removed with an hour or two of total work, taking into account average drying times.
Time is the most important factor in removing stains. The chances of completely removing stains are greatly increased if you can get to them quickly. It is important to dry the carpet properly first. This avoids wicking, which is when the stain returns to the carpet after drying.
Our pricing is straightforward and there are no hidden fees. We can give you a quote over the phone for any domestic job, and we have the lowest prices in Kent.
Steps to remove most types of stain
- Identify the type of stain and the material of the carpet or soft furnishing. We would first identify the type of stain (such as red wine, coffee, ink, etc.) and the material of the carpet or soft furnishing (such as wool, nylon, or polyester) in order to determine the best cleaning solution and method to use.
- Blot up as much of the stain as possible using a clean, white cloth or paper towel. We would use a clean, white cloth or paper towel to blot up as much of the stain as possible without spreading it further. We would press down firmly and lift the cloth to see if any stain is being absorbed. We will repeat this process until no more stain is being absorbed.
- Test a small, inconspicuous area of the carpet or soft furnishing with the cleaning solution before using it on the entire stain. Before using any cleaning solution on the entire stain, we would test a small, inconspicuous area of the carpet or soft furnishing to ensure that it does not damage or discolor the material.
- Apply the appropriate cleaning solution for the type of stain and material, following the instructions on the product label. We would use the appropriate cleaning solution for the type of stain and material and follow the instructions on the product label to ensure that it is used correctly and effectively.
- Blot the area with a clean, white cloth or paper towel to remove the stain and the cleaning solution. We would use a clean, white cloth or paper towel to blot the area to remove the stain and the cleaning solution. We would press down firmly and lift the cloth to see if any stain is being absorbed or if the cleaning solution is being removed.
- Rinse the area with clean water and blot dry with a clean, white cloth or paper towel. We would rinse the area with clean water and blot dry with a clean, white cloth or paper towel to remove any remaining cleaning solution and help restore the carpet’s or soft furnishings’ natural color.
- Allow the area to dry completely before using the carpet or soft furnishing again. We would allow the area to dry completely before using the carpet or soft furnishing again to prevent any damage or discoloration.
- If stain persists repeat the process or seek professional help. If the stain persists after our initial attempt, we would repeat the process or seek professional help if the stain cannot be removed with our initial attempt. We would use specialized equipment, techniques and solutions to remove the stain and restore the carpet or soft furnishing